Cherry Port Salad
|Pitted sweet dark cherries||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Black cherry jello||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Port wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped nut meats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a pan, strain and add the juice from the cherries, bring to a boil.
2) Remove from the heat and stir in the jello, until dissolved.
3) Stir in the wine and refrigerate, until it just begins to set.
4) Stir in the cherries and chopped nuts, mix thoroughly.
5) In a ring mold, pour in the mixture and refrigerate until firm.
6) Unmold the Cherry Port Salad on a serving platter and serve immediately.