Mulled Cranberry Port
|Cranberry juice cocktail||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole cloves||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oranges||2 Medium, sliced|
|Tawny port wine/Ruby port wine||750 Milliliter (1 bottle)|
|Cinnamon sticks||4 (for serving)|
|Orange slices||4 (for serving)|
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat combine cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice concentrate, and sugar.
2. In a coffee filter tied with kitchen string place cloves and allspice and add to juice mixture.
3. Add cinnamon stick and orange slices and bring to a boil.
4. Lowering heat to low, add wine and stir until mixture is heated through.
5. Serve hot with additional cinnamon sticks and orange slices.
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.53 g0.81%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.3 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 88.7 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 243%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet