Mulled Cranberry Port
|Cranberry juice cocktail||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole cloves||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oranges||2 Medium, sliced|
|Tawny port wine/Ruby port wine||750 Milliliter (1 bottle)|
|Cinnamon sticks||4 (for serving)|
|Orange slices||4 (for serving)|
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat combine cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice concentrate, and sugar.
2. In a coffee filter tied with kitchen string place cloves and allspice and add to juice mixture.
3. Add cinnamon stick and orange slices and bring to a boil.
4. Lowering heat to low, add wine and stir until mixture is heated through.
5. Serve hot with additional cinnamon sticks and orange slices.