Breakfast Savory Porridge
|Quick cooking rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk/Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1. In a pan take milk or water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rolled oats and salt to it.
3. Boil for 1 minute. If using milk, stir continuously and if using water, stir occasionally.
4. Remove from flame. Cover and allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Stir and serve.
6. If you want a thicker porridge, use more oats and if thinner, use less quantity of oats.
7. If you desire creamier and smoother porridge, boil for 2 or more minutes. Stir as and when necessary.
8. Serve Porridge with cold milk.