|Porridge oats||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Skimmed milk||18 Fluid Ounce (500 Milliliter)|
|Low fat natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon (Fresh Natural)|
|Fruits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Serving)|
1) Slice the fruits such as strawberries, peaches, raspberries and blackberries.
2) In a saucepan, place the porridge oats and milkand bring to the boil.
3) Let it simmer over a gentle heat for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until milk begins to thicken.
4) Into individual serving bowl, spoon the milk and oats mixture and top each serving with a tablespoon of yogurt and a few slices of fruit.
5) Serve the porridge immediately.