Bulgar Sesame Porridge
|Bulgar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the bulgur, sesame and wheat germ and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in coconut, raisin, salt and honey and mix well.
4. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the flame to low, cover the saucepan and simmer the porridge for 25 minutes until the bulgur is cooked.
6. Ladle the porridge into individual cereal bowls,garnish and serve hot for breakfast.