Pan-Fried Pork Chops
|Pork chops||3 (center cut pork chop from Mary farms.)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Dash (organic valley)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cultured butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Green tomato chutney||3 Tablespoon|
1. Put the flour and breadcrumbs in two separate plates and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl, break an egg, season it with salt and pepper and add in half and half and beat well to mix.
3. Roll the chop in flour and then in egg and then in breadcrumbs and place it in another plate.
4. Do the same for remaining chops.
5. In a heavy bottom pan on low heat and put half of the extra virgin olive oil and butter and let it melt.
6. Put in the pork chops and cook for 10 minutes until the chops develop a crust.
7. Flip the chops, drizzle remaining olive oil and cook for few more minutes or until it is light brown on the other side.
8. Serve the chops with green tomato chutney.
Calories 455 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 161.1 mg53.7%
Sodium 369.4 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 28 g56.6%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet