Pork Medallions With Parsley Puree
|Butter||15 Gram (0.5 Ounce)|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Parsley||100 Gram, chopped|
|Chicken stock||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork medallions||4 , cut from the boned and trimmed loin|
1. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 3 minutes. Add the parsley and stir over the heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and simmer for 4 minutes.
2. Put the parsley mixture into the liquidizer and blend until smooth.
3. Sprinkle the medallions of pork with the coriander and salt and pepper to taste. Grill until sealed on one side, then turn the medallions over and cook on the other side. Continue cooking gently until the pork is tender and cooked right through.
4. Meanwhile heat the parsley puree, either in a covered dish in a moderately hot oven, or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
5. Spoon the parsley puree on to warmed plates and arrange the cooked medallions of pork on top.