Fall-Apart Tender Pork
|Pork butt||4 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In crock pot place pork, pour the Worcestershire sauce liberally over it. Rub the sauce on pork.
2) After that coat pork with a layer of brown sugar on both side.
3) Now in crock pot add apple juice but don't pour it directly over the pork.
4) Cook meat on high heat for an hour then low the heat and cook for another 4 hours.
5) Take the lid off and using a meat fork, push the pork down into the juices.
6) Take a plate and put the meat on it and sprinkle some salt.
7) Serve meat with roasted potatoes and green beans.