Cherry port sauce adds the right fruitiness to the pork. Must try.
2 Pound (1 whole)
Salt and pepper
2 Cup (32 tbs) (sweet)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Cut pork into equal portions to cook evenly.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large pan on medium high heat and saute pork pieces on each side. Remove pork from pan and set it aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix together wine, dried cherries, jam, and Dijon mustard.
5. In the same pan pour wine mixture. Stir and let it reduce for 15 minutes.
6. Throw butter and give it a good mix.
7. On a serving platter, place pork and pour sauce on top.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve with brown rice and grilled asparagus.