Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh baby spinach||200 Gram (1 package)|
|Swiss cheese slice||6|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
1. Make ¼-inch deep slice lengthwise into the tenderloin.
2. Continue to make slits while unrolling tenderloin as shown in the video.
3. With a parchment paper cover and pound until it is even in thickness.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
5. Place a pan on flame, and heat olive oil in it.
6. Drop onion and saute until soft and translucent.
7. Throw spinach and season it with salt. Cover and continue to cook until tender. In a strainer, transfer the mixture and set it aside to drain.
8. Lay cheese slices on pork and top it with drained spinach onion mixture.
9. Put prosciutto slices on top and roll tenderloin lengthwise.
10. Wrap the roll with parchment paper or kitchen string.
11. Pop the tenderloin roll in oven and roast for about 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degree.
12. Meanwhile, place a pan on medium heat and melt butter until light and brown.
13. Add pineapple, apple, and cinnamon. Stir well and cook until warmed through.
14. Remove tenderloin from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cut it into slices.
15. For sauce, add butter and red wine to your pan dripping and cook until reduced and thickened.
16. Drizzle sauce on tenderloin and serve it with pineapple and apple.
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 247.1 mg82.4%
Sodium 482.4 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 77 g154.9%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet