Fried Pork Loin
|Seasoned flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose breading||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Seasoning salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Place a plastic wrap over the counter top, place pork chops and cover with another plastic wrap.
2. Use a meat pounder and pound chops until they are slightly flatten.
3. In a container mix together egg and milk and set aside.
4. In another container mix together the all-purpose breading, cornstarch, rosemary, white pepper, seasoning salt, paprika and garlic. Set aside.
5. In 3rd container add in the seasoned flour and set aside.
6. Place all the three containers in a line. Lightly coat a chop in the seasoned flour, take the same chop and dip it into the egg wash, then place chop into the breading mix and make sure the pork chop is completely coated with breading mix.
7. Place chop onto a wax paper covered tray. And repeat with remaining chops.
8. Place the chops into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
9. Heat a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
10. Remove chops from refrigerator and carefully place a chop into the fryer and cook for 7 minutes.
11. Remove the chops from the fryer, drain excess grease.
12. Serve Fried Pork Loin with French fries and enjoy!
Calories 1462 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.3%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 311.5 mg103.8%
Sodium 4721.3 mg196.7%
Total Carbohydrates 247 g82.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet