1. On a cutting board place ribs and cut out the excess fat. And mark cuts in between.
2. Evenly sprinkle the garlic and fajita seasoning onto the rib, followed by sweet and spicy rub. Massage the ribs with hand and flip the rib over and repeat seasoning process.
3. Preheat the griller.
4. Place the pork rib over the griller on indirect heat and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
5. Meanwhile – in a large bowl add in all the ingredients for base and set aside.
6. Brush the base over ribs every 30 minutes on both sides. Cook for 180 minutes.
7. Coat ribs with BBQ sauce slice and serve.