Grilled Pork Chops w/Tokaji Wine Reduction Sauce, Couscous Salad & Roasted Potatoes
|Pork loin chops||6|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , finely diced|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Israeli couscous||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs), salted|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, small dice|
|Orange bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Italian parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Red potatoes||2 Pound (large dice)|
1. Combine pork chop ingredients and marinade pork chops in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake on convection setting, about 20 minutes, or until done.
3. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add 6 cups salted water and BTAB. Add couscous and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes or so. When cooked, strain well.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and butter. Swead onion and bell pepper but do not brown. Add garlic and saute, about 1 minute. Add cooked couscous and saute, 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with butter to impart a roundness to the dish.
4. On a grill (or grillpan over medium-high heat), grill pork loin chops.
5. For the Tokaji Wine reduction sauce: In a medium skilled over medium heat, add olive oil and butter. Sweat the red onions and garlic until fragrant. Add Tokaji Wine and chicken stock, increase to high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Let liquid reduce to sauce consistency. Finish with butter.