Wonderful baked pork loin, perfect for a family dinner! Corn flakes and butter make the crust for this delicious Sunday meal centerpiece.
Boneless pork loin chops
2 Pound (1/2 inch thick)
6 Cup (96 tbs), crushed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted
1. Cut the pork loin into the desired ½ inch thick slices.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a plastic bag, throw in the corn flakes. Use a rolling pin to crush the corn flakes and place into a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, melt the butter.
5. Dip the pork chops one by one in the butter and drop then in the bag of crushed corn flakes so that they get well coated.
6. Bake them in the pre heated oven for 40 minutes.