1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown sugar, and chili powder in Crock-pot.
4. Add tomato paste, and garlic. Mix well.
5. Put pinto beans, and kidney beans. Pour beer and give it a good mix.
6. Sprinkle pepper, and cover Crock-pot with lid. Cook on low for 11-12 hours.
7. After 6 hours of slow cooking, add remaining pulled pork into the pot. Mix and continue cooking.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese (optional), and serve beer infused pulled pork chili hot.