Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
|Andouille sausage||8 Ounce (French Andouille)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork shoulder||4 Pound, debone (Cut into 1 inch pieces)|
|Pearl onion||12 Ounce, drianed (Frozen)|
|Carrots||2 , sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced (Charred)|
|Celery||200 Gram, sliced|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|White wine||750 Milliliter|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), mashed|
|Mushroom||1 Pound, quartered|
|Baby red potato/Baby yellow potatoes||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Bay leaves||2 , crushed|
1. Cut the Andouille sausage into 1/2 thick slices.
2. Put some cooking oil in your saute pan or skillet and brown the sausage up, when sausage is browned remove and set aside.
3. Now take flour in a large mixing bowl season with salt and pepper, dust the pork chunks and set aside.
4. Coat with some oil first, char the half onion on the gas grill or BBQ grill.
5. Take the sliced carrots, celery, and pearl onions and brown them in the same saute pan or skillet as the meat.
6. Add pinch salt and black pepper while cooking. Once browned set aside.
7. Now saute your mushrooms in the pan, season with pinch of salt and black pepper while sauteing.
8 For making your bouquet garni add rosemary, thyme, terragon, crushed bay leaves in cheesecloth and tie it with string.
9. In a crock pot, put charred brown onion half and add browned pork to the pot.
10.Add Andouille sausage to the pot and pop in the veggies.
11.Now put the mushrooms to the pot, pour in your bottle of white wine, chicken stock and bouquet garni.
12.About 3-4 hours into cooking, add Dijon mustard and mix in. Combine the potatoes to it 1 hour before the pork is done.
13.Serve this as a full meal with bread or steamed rice.