Breaded Pork Chops and Green Bean Casserole
|For green bean casserole|
|French cut green beans||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|French fried onions||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For pork chop|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon (Lawrys)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Italian bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bone in pork chop||2 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For the Green Bean Casserole: In a casserole dish, put the green beans and cream of mushroom soup, stir well.
3. Stream the milk over the bean mixture.
4. Gently stir the green beans with a fork, so the milk spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle white pepper and stir again.
6. Flatten the top and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the casserole dish from oven.
8. Sprinkle the fried onion on top and spread evenly.
9. Return casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes more.
10. Remove the green bean casserole and set aside.
11. For the Pork Chops: In a bowl, put the egg and beat it using a fork.
12. On a plate, place the pork chops and season it with kosher salt and pepper.
13. In a plate mix flour and breadcrumbs together.
14. Dip the pork chops in beaten egg, shake off the excess egg.
15. Put them in breadcrumb mixture and coat well.
16. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry the pork chop for about 4 minutes each side, or until golden brown crust forms on top.
17. While the pork is cooking, place the onions on sides of pork, in the same pan.
18. Remove the browned onions and set aside.
19. Finish the pork chops in preheated oven at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes.
20. Serve the breaded pork chops topped with onions with the green bean casserole on the side.