Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables
|Pork loin||3 Pound|
|Sweet potato||1 , peeled and cut into bite sized pieces|
|Russet potatoes||2 , cut into bite sized pieces|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces|
|Carrots||2 , peeled and cut into bite sized pieces|
|Parsnips||2 , peeled and cut into bite sized pieces|
|Fresh rosemary||10 Gram, divided (2 sprigs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), seedless|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (gluten free)|
|Red pepper flakes||To Taste (Optional)|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F or 205°C. Line a large roasting pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
2. To marinate the pork – place the pork in a shallow glass baking dish, add in the juice and zest of lemon and orange, the garlic, soy sauce, one sprig of rosemary, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
3. Massage the marinade into the meat, add in the red grapes and set aside.
4. For making veggies – take all the vegetables in the foil lined pan, pour in 2 tbsp. of the olive oil, rosemary sprigs, salt pepper and red flakes.
5. Roast for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Add in all of the chopped veggies to the prepared pan with the olive oil, the leaves of the other sprig of rosemary and salt and pepper, roast for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven stir the veggies, move to the edges of the pan and place the pork with marinade.
7. Roast for 60 minutes in the oven.
8. Remove the pan from the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes.
9. Serve Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables with red wine and enjoy!