Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner with Dietz and Watson ingredients. He makes an Asian-themed Pork Lo Mein stir fry.
1 Large, sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
8 , julienned
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Pork sirloin slices
1⁄2 Pound (Dietz and Watson roast pork sirloin)
1⁄4 Large, sliced
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat sesame oil, add garlic, stir and let this sweat for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the red chilles, onions, ginger, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, pork slices, soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, teriyakki sauce, napa cabbage, garlic sauce. Mix until well combined. Cook this for about 10 - 15 minutes until the pork slices and vegetables are cooked completely.
3. In another pot on medium high, add water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil, add the noodles and cook it according to packet instructions.
4. Once the noodles are cooked completely, add it in the pork stir fry and mix well.
5. Serve the pork stir fry hot garnished with a few stalks of green onions.