1. In a bowl, mix together flour, water and shrimp. The mixture should be of thick flowing consistency.
2. In another bowl, mix flour, water and nagasawake sauce to make thin batter.
3. Add cabbage in flour batter, set aside.
4. For Agedama:In a wok, heat oil to 180° C and fry the shrimps until golden brown.
5. Drain the shrimps on kitchen towel.
6. Take a sizzling platter and brush bottom with oil.
7. Heat the platter and sauté pork for 10 minutes or until it loses its pink color.
8. Move the pork on the side of the platter.
9. Using perforated ladle, place the cabbage over the pork.
10. Stream the leftover liquid from cabbage, over the cabbage and simmer it for 2 minutes.
11. Top the cabbage pork mixture with Agedama.
12. Serve Monjayaki hot in sizzling platter.