|Pork butt/Pork shoulder||2 Kilogram|
|For spice rub|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|For meat marinade|
|Fresh garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Ale||1 Bottle (1 l)|
1. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, onion granules, salt, ground black pepper and brown sugar.
2. For marinating pork - Pour a bottle of ale over the pork. Add a tablespoon of spice rub mixture, fresh thyme, crushed garlic cloves and leave the pork to marinate overnight.
3. Once the pork is marinated overnight, take it out of the ale marinade and place it on a baking tray. Keep the ale marinate mixture aside.
4. With a kitchen towel pat dry the pork with a kitchen towel. Sprinkle spice rub on the pork and rub it to coat it well.
5. Drizzle oil over spice rubbed pork and smear it well.
6. Cover with a tin foil and pop it into the oven at 120 degrees for 8 hour.
7.To serve pulled pork, shred the roasted pork and place it between a bread, top it with barbeque sauce.