1. on a plate, pour the breadcrumbs.
2. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat well using fork.
3. In another bowl, mix miso and nagasawake sauce together.
4. On a clean plate, place a pork slice and spread miso mixture over it.
5. Top with another pork slice.
6. Season the pork with salt and pepper, and dust flour on both the sides of the meat.
7. Dip the pork slice in beaten egg and coat well with breadcrumbs.
8. Do the same with remaining pork slices.
9. In a hot flat bottomed pan, heat oil and place breaded pork.
10. Allow the pork to cook for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Flip and fry the other side for 4 minutes.
12. Remove and allow to drain, on paper towel.
12. Slice the fried pork.
13. Serve hot Fried Miso Pork on a bed of lettuce.