How to make Marinated Pork Chops, Fennel, Tomatoes, Olives and Feta and pair it up with Peroni Beer.
For the pork and marinade:
2 Medium (6 ounces each)
2 Tablespoon, roast
Red wine vinegar
For the fennel tomato sauce:
2 Medium, slice
4 Medium, dice
1 Tablespoon, chop
4 Ounce, slice
1 Ounce, julienned
For the garnish:
4 Ounce, crumbled
1. In a bowl, whisk together basil, sugar, garlic and red wine vinegar.
2. Pour the mix into ziplock bag, add the pork chops and place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
3. For the pork chops: Remove the marinated pork from the refrigeratoe and season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the pork chops on a grill of temperatur 450-500 degrees fahrenheit for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Set aside and let the pork chops sit.
6. For the Fennel Tomato Sauce: Heat a pan and add the olive oil, garlic and sugar to caramalize.
7. Once the garlic is browned, add the fennel and tomatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add the basil, kalamata olives, butter, salt and pepper and mix well.
9. Plate the pork chops.
10. Add the tomato fennel sauce over the chops.
11. Garnish with feta cheese and fennels fronds.