1. Make small scores on pork loin, and insert garlic in it.
2. Drizzle coconut oil and spread it evenly on both side of pork.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Rub to coat evenly.
4. Preheat smoker to 350 degree F. Place a plank on it.
5. Place onion slice and pork on plank. Cover it with lid a cook for about an hour.
6. Open the lid, rotate the plank, and check with thermometer if the pork is done. Put the lid back, and cook to desired doneness.
7. Remove meat from smoker and place it fat side up on foil.
8. Put salsa all over the pork. Wrap it very tight, and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
9. Cut into slices, and serve pork hot with corn on the cob, and a glass of wine.