Delicious pork tenderloin that cooks in the slow cooker. Great for busy days when there is no time to cook. You can serve the cooking liquid on the side as au jus for the pork or on potatoes or rice.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or beef broth)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Tablespoon, chopped finely
To Taste, freshly ground
1. Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
2. Pour water, wine and soy sauce over the top.
3. Carefully spread the garlic over the pork, leaving as much on the top of the pork as possible while cooking.
4. Grind pepper over top.
5. Cover and cook for 4 hours.
6. Serve Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with steamed peas and potato wedges.