3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1/4 cup for grilled pork chop+ 1/2 cup for roasted potatoes)
Extra virgin olive oil
100 Gram (2 tablespoon for grilled pork chop+1/3 cup for roasted potatoes)
7 Clove (35 gm), mince (4 cloves for grilled pork chop+ 3 cloves for roasted potatoes)
2 Teaspoon (1 teaspoon for grilled pork chop+ 1teaspoon for roasted potatoes)
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1/4 for grilled pork chop + 2 teaspoon for roasted oregano)
1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1/4 teaspoon for grilled pork chop + 1 teaspoon for roasted potatoes)
Boneless pork loin chops
4 Ounce (for grilled pork chop)
8 , peeled, dice (for roasted potatoes)
1. For grilled pork chops:In a plastic bag, add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Drop pork pieces in it. Seal and pop it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally to coat well.
3. For roasted potatoes:In a large pot, boil water, add salt in it, and drop diced potatoes. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until lightly tender. Drain and keep it aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper. Whisk well.
5. Put potatoes in it, and gently toss to coat. Cover and place it in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Before you are ready to cook, preheat grill to high and pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
7. For Pork Chops:Remove chops from marinade and place it on a plate.
8. Pour remaining marinade in a sauce pan, and bring it to boil. Remove from heat and set it aside.
9. Lightly grease the grill grate with oil, and place pork chops on it. Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side or until done, basting frequently with boiled marinade.
10.For roasted potatoes:Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place marinated potatoes on it. Pop it in 400 degree oven and roast for 40 minutes or until most liquid evaporates, and the potatoes are tender and crisp. Turn once while roasting.
11. Turn oven to broiler, in the last five minutes of cooking. Broil potatoes until they are crispy and golden brown.
12. Serve pork chops hot with roasted potatoes and salad.