1. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
2. Then , add dark brown sugar, bay leaves, and Herbes de Provence. Mix
3. Reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and allow it to cool completely before you add your tenderloin.
5. Trim the membrane of tenderloin, and place it in a plastic bag.
6. Pour brine in it and allow it to rest for 2-3 hours.
7. Remove meat pieces from brine, rinse and pat it dry.
8. Apply mango chutney on both the sides, wrap it with saran wrap and place it in refrigerator overnight.
9. Take tenderloin out of the refrigerator one hour before grilling.
10. Preheat grill to 400 degree. Spray oil on it.
11. Place tenderloin on grill, and cook with cover on, for about 6 minutes preside.
12. Turn down the heat to 200 degree, place tenderloin on the upper rack of grill, and cook until done.
13. Remove from grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
14. For mango salsa, in a mixing bowl add mango, avocado, tomato, jalapeno, and cilantro.
15. Throw garlic, salt, lime juice, and red onion it.
16. Pour olive oil, toss them together and put it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
17. Slice and serve grilled tenderloin with mango salsa.
Your tenderloin should have an internal temperature of 145 for medium and 165 degree for well done.
Things You Will Need
Kosher Salt - 1/2 Cup for brine
Water - 6 Cup for brine