1. In a Crockpot, put onion, cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté for a minute over high heat.
2. Add cilantro, red wine, and garlic cloves. Cover and allow to cook.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the chuck roast into slices.
4. Place a frying pan on medium high heat, throw the meat in it, and sear to cook evenly.
5. Drain excess liquid, and put meat pieces it in the Crockpot.
6. Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, Ragu pasta sauce, and ketchup.
7. Add squash, potato and carrot.
8. Pour red wine, cover and cook for 6 hours on the high heat setting.
9. Wash rice, pour water in it, add a garlic clove, and cook until done.
10. Garnish with cilantro, and serve red roast immediately over the Jasmine Rice.