2. In a large bowl, place pork piece, and sprinkle cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper on it. Coat well.
3. In a bowl, combine celery, onion, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, and lemon juice. Mix.
4. In a roasting pan, pour tomato sauce mixture.
5. Place pork on top of it. Cover, place it in oven, and roast for 30 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven, and insert rutabaga, potatoes, and parsnip in it.
7. Cover, and return the pan to oven for one more hour.
8. Sprinkle parsley and serve Italian pork pot roast hot.
Perfectly cooked pork should have an internal temperature of 160 degree.