1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag occasionally.
3. Remove chops from marinade, and place it on a plate.
4. Into a sauce pan, pour marinade, place it on high heat and bring it to boil for 1 minute.
5. Place chops on grill, cover, and cook for about 6 minutes per side or until pork pieces are slightly pink inside.
6. Using a brush baste pork chops frequently with boiled marinade.
7. For salsa, in a mixing bowl, combine mango, red pepper, cucumber, parsley, lime juice, and jalapeno. Mix well. Place it in refrigerator until serving time.
8. Serve pork chop hot with mango salsa.
Perfectly cooked chops should have an internal temperature of 155 degree.