1. Set oven to broil at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of olive oil, lemon zest and half a lemon's juice and mix.
3. Season each side of the pork chops with lemon pepper and salt.
4. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag.
5. Pour the marinade into the ziplock bag, Close it and squish to coat the pork chops. Put this in the refrigerator for marinating for few hours.
6. After a few hours, place the pork chops on a broiling rack and put into oven.
7. Let it cook for 8 minutes on each side.
8. For the Rice Pilaf: In a bowl, add the rice and water and put to boil.
9. Once the rice is ready, save 3/4 of it for the next meal.
10. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic salt, almonds, 1 teaspoon parslet to the remaining rice and mix.
11. Once it starts boiling, reduce to low and put lid on and cook until all the water is absorbed.
12. For the Vegetable Saute: In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and butter.
13. Add the zucchini, garlic and squash to the pan and saute.
14. Add the carrots and let the vegetables get tender not browned.
15. Once tender, add parsley and salt to taste.
16. Plate a pork chop, a portion of rice pilaf and vegetable saute and serve as a complete meal.