1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In an oven proof dish, add the smoked pork belly along with bay leaves, garlic, ginger, black peppercorns, fish sauce, shoyu, rice wine vinegar and chicken broth.
3. Place it in the oven and let it get braised for 2 hours. Remove, dry the pork belly and cool.
FOR THE ADOBO STYLE PORK BELLY
4. Take the pork belly and score criss cross patterns with a sharp knife on the top surface.
5. Slice the pork belly block into smaller blocks.
6. Heat a pan with the olive oil.
7. Add the smoked pork belly blocks in it and fry it until crisp and brown on top.
FOR THE SAUCE
8. Strain the braising liquid and heat it to reduce and make the sauce.
FOR THE SALAD
9. In a mixing bowl, take the fiddlehead ferns, frisee, tomato halves and mitsuba.
10.Drizzle the garlic oil on it.
11.Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
12. On a plate, empty the salad along one side.
13. Spoon in the sauce on the other side.
14. Place the crispy pork belly pieces on the sauce.