1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots)
Mango and peach salsa
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and shredded
1. Heat a skillet and pour the vegetable oil in it.
2. Throw in the mixed vegetables and cook till they are tender .
3. Lightly toast the tortilla on an open flame.
4. Place the stir fried vegetables on the tortilla.
5. Place the cooked and shredded Kalua pig in the wrap on top of the stir fried vegetables.
5. Top with the mango and peach salsa.
6. Fold the ends on the center and start wrapping from one end until you reach the other end. Cut diagonally and serve.