1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first put a piece of onion, then tenderloin, then bell pepper, and repeat.
4. Spray non stick oil, and season with salt and pepper on both sides of the skewer.
5. For sauce, place a pan over heat and put BBQ sauce, honey and wine in it. Mix it well with a spoon. Cook on medium high heat until it starts to simmer.
6. Place skewer on hot grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side.
7. During the last 2 or 3 minutes of cooking apply honey wine sauce on it.
8. Serve pork tenderloin skewers hot with honey barbecue sauce.
You may use a metal or a wooden skewer, but if you plan to use a wooden skewer then you must soak it in water at least for half an hour before cooking.