1 Large, chopped (keep white and green portion separate.)
Chicken stock powder
Light soy sauce
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely chop the pork and then mince. Place in a bowl and add shaoxing wine, chicken powder, 1 pinch sugar, pepper and soy sauce. Mix well. Then add egg white, corn starch and mix again.
5. Add the white portion of the green onion to the pork. Add the 2 teaspoons cooking oil and mix well. Cover and let marinate for 10-15 minutes or until salt fish is cooked.
6. In the meantime, grease a small patty plate with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Then spread the pork mince mixture in the plate. In the center plate the steamed dried salt fish.
7. Top the salt fish with remaining ginger slices. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar. Drizzle the 1 tablespoon oil all over the patty.
8. Steam for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
9. Serve in the patty plate garnished with green onion.