1. Pre heat oven to 355 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a sauce pan, place the pork belly and pour in the water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. This gives the pork additional flavor.
4. Drain it and give it a good rinse which will wash off the excess salt. Pat it dry with a paper towel.
5. Rub in the salt generously on the pork belly.
6. Place it on the top rack of the oven and grill it for 90 minutes at 355 degrees Farenheit.
7. Increase the temperature of the oven to 480 degrees Farenheit or broil it for 30 minutes to make the outside skin crispy.
8. Turn skin side down for easier slicing.
9. Slice up and serve with your choice of favorite dip.
Line the bottom of the oven with aluminium foil while grilling to enable easy cleaning.