1. Pressure cook the pig ears with garlic, bay leaves and peppercorns for 15 minutes.
2. Boil the chicken liver in water for 7 minutes with salt added in.
3. Once the livers are boiled, mash them with a fork and set aside.
4. Once the pig ears are cooked, drain and set them aside.
5. Grill them on an open flame til they are nice and crispy on the outside with charred grill marks.
6. Using scissors cut them into small pieces.
7. In a bowl, take the mashed chicken liver and the pig ear bits.
8. Add the chopped red onions,ginger, green and red chilies.
9. Season with salt and pepper and add in the mayonnaise.
10.Sprinkle in the lemon juice.
11.Mix everything up thoroughly.
12.Plate it and sprinkle the green onions on it and serve with a wedge of lemon on the side.