1. Place the meat in a dish and add garlic, black pepper, lemon juice and marinade sauce.
2. Flip it over to evenly coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Prepare the grill.
4. Grill the pork until done.
5. In a same marinade dish pour cooking oil and ketchup, stir and set aside.
6. Baste the pork with this marinade every time you flip the meat.
7. In a bowl combine garlic, salt, black pepper, vinegar, red hot chili and sugar, stir and set aside.
8. Once the pork is done place it on a serving tray and place sliced cucumber on the side.
9. Serve with dipping sauce.
If you put water in a tray under the grill it will prevent excessive smoke.