A quick and easy pork mince recipe that can be served as a meal or used as a filling or stuffing as well.
Served with rice, noodles or bread, this is a great way to cook a hearty and delicious pork mince meal in less then 20 minutes. It is a great way to clean your refrigerator of leftover veggies.
250 Gram, cut into small cubes
150 Gram, cut into small cubes
Green bell pepper
100 Gram, diced
1 Medium, finely chopped
5 Medium, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon (or to taste)
Ground black pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)
1. In a wok or skillet, heat the oil on medium high.
2. When the oil is smoking hot, add garlic, onion and pork mince. Saute for 30 seconds. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir and wait until meat is done.
3. Add the potatoes and carrots. Add the soy sauce and mix it well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the green bell pepper and green peas. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir fry.
5. Cook for one minute on medium low heat.
6. Serve with rice, noodles or with bread. You can also use this as a stuffing if you like.