1.In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade and throw in the pork ribs. Let it marinate for the night.
2.Assemble a solar cooker and let it stand in the sun the next day.
3. In the solar hotpot, pour in the oil, onions and garlic.
4. Let it be solar fried for 15 minutes.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and the tomato paste.
6. Add the marinated ribs.
7. Next goes in the tri colored peppers and the bay leaf.
8. Mix it in and solar cook for the next 4 hours.
9. Garnish with green onions and serve with white rice.