Super Bowl Honey Glazed Pork Ribs
|Lemon juice/Tequila||1 Teaspoon|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 Ounce|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (162 degrees C). Place rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Cut the pork ribs into very small sizes.
3. In a bowl, mix pork ribs, taco seasoning and lemon juice.
4. Cover and refrigerate the ribs for an hour for marination.
5. Place the ribs on a rack or broiling pan and sprinkle with cilantro.
6. Cover the ribs with a foil.
7. Bake for an hour. Remove the foil.
8. Place ribs in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of honey and mix them well.
9. Serve with Salsa.