This easy and fast recipe is so delicious, guests request it!! The pork changes flavor after the beating!! Try it with the side of polenta and a fresh vegetable!
Please See Video
1) Slice the pork tenderloins into 8 pieces and pound them with the help of a rolling pin. Place them on a tray.
2) Mix 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of dry thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of all spice in a separate small bowl.
3) Sprinkle this prepared seasoning over the pork pieces. Fry the pork pieces in a pan to make them golden brown.
4) Transfer the pork from the pan and add 1 teaspoon of butter to the pan. Add 1/4 cup of chopped shallots to the butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 6 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the shallots. Cook for 30 seconds and then pour this sauce over the pork pieces.
If you love to do experiments in cooking, this recipe is the best way to do. You can easily enhance the flavor of pork tenderloins by cooking them in balsamic vinegar, infused with homemade seasonings. Check out the video for more detail.