1. Add flour to a plastic zip lock bag. Add pork and shake to coat.
2. In a large skillet or work, brown pork in oil over medium high heat until tender. Remove to a bowl.
3. Add the vegetables and stir fry in a little more oil until tender-crisp. Remove to bowl with pork.
4. Sauté ginger and garlic in oil. Blend water, chicken broth, soy sauce with arrowroot. Add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
5. Return the pork, vegetables and cooked rice to the sauce and heat through.
6. Dish out into a large bowl and enjoy hot.
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy without the corn starch, peanut oil or high-sodium soy sauce.