Chances are you don't think RVing when you hear "St Louis" but that's exactly what we did. Tons of free, fantastic things to do and tasty pork chops on the grill will have you singing "take me to St Louis, Louis..."
Boneless center cut pork chops
2 , trimmed of all fat (2 Piece Per Diner)
1⁄8 , softened to room temperature
2 Clove (10 gm), finely minced
1) Preheat grill on high.
2) Trim any extra fat and let the chops come to room temperature.
3) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make compound butter and keep aside.
4) Place the chops on grill and cook for a minute.
5) Flip the side and cook for one more minute.
6) Decrease the heat and grill for 2 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees.
7) Add some compound butter about for 30 -60 seconds before chops are done.
8) Remove from heat and cover. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
9) Serve the grilled pork chops with a dollop of compound butter.