Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
1. Cut thinly sliced pork into bite-size and season with sake, soy sauce and garlic.
2. Cut green cabbage into bite-size as well.
3. In a small bowl, mix sake, miso, ketchup and toban jan. Mix well.
4. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and sauté seasoned pork.
5. When the pork starts to change color, add cabbage and other leftover vegetables and stir-fry until they began to wilt.
6. Then add 3. and cook thoroughly.
7. Serve hot with rice or noodles.