I took two pork tenderloins and marinated then in allegro sauce and rubbed them with"Hoochie Mama from Sucklebusters dot com. Smoked them until they were 160 degrees F. internal. Sliced easy and tastes great.
1 Bottle (1 l) (Allegro Marinade - Original barbecue sauce)
4 Tablespoon (Sucklebusters Hoochie Mama bbq rub)
1. Marinate the pork tenderloins in the Allegro marinade sauce, for 8 hours or preferably overnight.
2. Fire up a charcoal grill.
3. Dust the tenderloins with the barbecue rub on both sides.
4. Sear the meat on the grill turning to brown all sides.
5. Smoked them until the internal temperature registers 160 degrees F.
6. Use a brush to baste the pork with the Allegro marinade sauce, occasionally, to keep them moist and juicy.
7. Use a carving knife and fork to slice the meat at a slant, into 1-inch thick slices.
8. Enjoy as is or in tacos or tortillas.