1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take three bowls, and place grated Parmesan in the first bowl, beaten eggs in the second, and bread crumbs in the third.
3. Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Dip chops, one at a time in Parmesan, and press to coat well.
5. Wash it with egg and the roll it in breadcrumb.
6. Place a skillet over medium high flame, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, and brown the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Transfer it to the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until the interior reaches 155 degree when measured with thermometer.
Looking for some cool pork recipes? Look no further as this Pan Seared Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops is one of the simplest and the tastiest pork main dish that you can prepare. This video shows you how to prepare this quick and easy dish in your kitchen. A perfect meal put together with your favorite sides.