Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
2 , grated
1 , grated
1 , grated
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a baking dish, place pork, cover with foil. Bake at 400F for about 50 to 55 minutes. After 35 minutes, flip over, cover again and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
3. In a small microwave safe container, place herb butter (1 teaspoon), add potato, settle it down with your fingers. Place herb butter, season with salt and pepper.
4. Add carrot, season with salt and pepper, finally add courgette and season with salt and pepper. Put the lid on and microwave for 5 minutes.
5. Once the pork is cooked, transfer to a plate, pour some water in the baking dish and scrape the tin, pour the liquid on to the pork.
6. Place the vegetable stack inverted on the pork plate and serve.
This pork chop recipe is not quite like the restaurant style, pink pork chop. It is typical country style, rustic flavors, well cooked and flavored, slow roasted meat and vegetables. This definitely is meant for those who do not like their pork pink. If you want super tender pork chops, here is what you do. This recipe yields a fall-off the bone pork chop. A delicious, satisfying meal for one person.
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Cook Slow Roasted Pork Chop Recipe Video