Pork Chops with Creamed Corn
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Unsweetened evaporated milk||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz), diluted (1 small can)|
|Sweet corn||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1) Grill the chops on both sides.
2) To make sauce, in a pan, melt butter and add sifted flour and stir.
3) In a bowl, mix diluted evaporated milk and liquor from corn cans.
4) Mix this mixture with flour and butter mixture and stir briskly until smooth and creamy.
5) Adjust seasoning and add corn. Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) In a serving dish, arrange the chops and garnish with parsley
This dish can be served with seasonal vegetables and salad of lettuce and onion rings.
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 93.4 mg31.1%
Sodium 238.8 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 32 g64%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet