Barbecued Pork Chops
|Pork chops||4 (1-1 1/2 inches thick, rib or loin)|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon (dried or fresh)|
1. Cut out the pork chop edges to prevent curling.
2. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
3. Rub sage all over the surface of chops.
4. Arrange the chops grilling pan in a low charcoal heat and brown it by cooking it slowly.
5. Turn the chops once during the cooking time.
6. Cook the chops until its pinkness disappears. This can be checked by making a cut near the bone.
7. Season the meat by sprinkling salt and pepper.
8. Serve the barbecued pork chops hot with baked apples.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg26.1%
Sodium 62.9 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 0.03 g0.01%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet